We’ve upgraded our lovely image resource application Sparkbox, there are great new features are added into the program, like we added support for .gif images support!
here below are more details:
• Added support for OS 10.8 Mountain Lion;
• Added support for Sandbox;
• Added support for .gif format;
• Added Mouseover indicator for Color search;
• Fixed the bug of exporting snapped images to Adobe CS5;
• Optimized the efficiency of Empty trash;
• Fixed other small bugs.
NOTICE: There are customers having problems with their new upgrade if they downloaded the Sparkbox from Mac App Store. The issue is because the pervious Sparkbox library location is conflicting with the Sandboxing rules. Please relocate your library manually to solve this issue as guided below:
1. Find your Sparkbox library in the following location:
2. MOVE the library folder to the following location:
(These locations are hidden folders, you may watch this guide below to show this location in your Mac:http://www.wikihow.com/See-Hidden-Folders-on-Mac-OS-X-and-Other-Recent-Models)
3. Relaunch your Sparkbox and Sparkbox will ask you to choose a library, and then choose the new location for the library.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience, however, as the Sandboxing rules stated, all third party application data can be only written in the pointed location as Apple asked.